Costco Wholesale Corporation / costco at raleigh road, san jose, california is not organized at entrance
When I returned one item, the entrance door worker put a return sticker on my return item, then instructed me to step out the entrance door and take another door to go inside again and return my item. So I followed her hand where she pointed to, but the other worker at the other door gave me a dirty look, but no words of what did I wrong. I have no clue what to do or what's wrong. I asked her what's going on, and she just didn't tell me. I finally saw the 'merchandise return' sign which was inside. OMG! I finally realize I should go to a very small third door to line up there.
There are several points that Costco treated me badly:
1. Costco workers are not friendly at all. Instead of giving me help, the second door (which is the exit door) lady who shewas sitting in a wheel chair gave me a dirty look, and that's all I got. No words.
2. The 'merchandise return' sign was inside, and there is no sign or anything outside, but Costco workers expect me to know which door I need to line up at to return my item .
3. If I need to get a 'return sticker' at the entry door, and then I need to step out of Costco building again to find my way to return my item. It doesn't make sense to me at all. Why do I need a 'return sticker'?
4. When I suggest the Costco workers to improve their entrance flow. I suggest to put another 'merchandise return' sign on the outside too, the worker told me they only do this for their busy days. Okay, I guess I have to cope with two different routines for their busy days and non-busy days. Instead of giving customers a clear sign, I have to follow their hand to go wherever they pointed to. You're lucky I didn't just drive back home to buy my items from Amazon or Wal-Mart.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart