Costco Wholesale Corporationbring back the berry smoothie!

So disappointed to learn that Costco has replaced the berry smoothie with a new "fruit" smoothie that is supposed to be healthier, low-sugar, etc. Well, this new smoothie tastes AWFUL, like rotted strawberries. It also costs more than twice as much. Shame on you Costco! If you want to have a healthier alternative, go for it but don't take away the original berry smoothie. I've been a Costco member for more than 20 years, but this just might be what pushes me across the street to Sam's Club. Not a fan anymore. Please bring back the berry smoothie!

Ga
Apr 30, 2017

Comments

Apr 25, 2018

Agreed. My son loves the berry smoothie, its a great sometime treat and he often saved up an brought his own money when we went to COSTCO. He went to order and was a little short, I thought the price just went up, no big deal still a decent deal. But they I see my son crying as he drank the new smoothie, I told him to throw it away if he didn't like it but he said he didn't want to waste my money. My family does not like the new smoothie at twice the price no less, tasted curdled. I appreciate healthier options being available but this one does not make the cut. The difference in calories and sugar is not that significant. Serve the new one but give us the option of the good old berry treat.