Costco / tire rotation
I took my car to Costco in Schaumburg, IL yesterday for tire rotation. When my car was done n delivered to me i saw cap of tire on driverside was missing . I saw it inside my car. I asked the technician there about it. He said it was not staying and falling off. I told him it was perfect when i left car for rotation. Manager said oh many times when we take caps out they break.
This is not right. Its was their mistake n i have to bear the expenses of buying new cap .
I expected some kind of refund on that. For no reason i m imposed to pay for this expence.
I dont expect this type of service from Costco.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart