Costcoold town photo albums

After getting our 1200+ travel shots printed, I asked where the photo albums were since they tend to move frequently. I was told Costco no longer carries photo albums. So you have photo centers and they make prints yet the photo albums you have sold for years are only available elsewhere online for exorbitant prices plus shipping. And upon checking with photo center reps I was told fewer people get prints these days, preferring to store their photos digitally, but they still make thousands of prints. And they get a LOT of complaints from customers who need photo albums. What's up?

Ji
Mar 08, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Oct 25, 2017

I am also looking for albums

Nov 18, 2017

I am looking for those albums as well. Anyone find something similar to the Costco albums for a great price? This is horrible. Not EVERYONE wants photos digitally I like to have memories that I can view without a computer screen

• Be
      Mar 22, 2018
    Best Best Advice

I have always gotten these albums from Costco. In the beginning they would give you 100 free pictures to be processed at their photo center. Then they did not offer the free pictures any longer, but since I only wanted the albums I was satisfied. Now they don't even offer these. I know other people who also get these, so Costco doesn't really care about the customer and what they want.

• Re
      Apr 11, 2018

I agree! I also need these albums. My brother needs these albums! Im sure if Costco still had them on the shelves they would sell great!

• Lb
      Jun 22, 2018

I want these albums!! I have over 57 albums completed in our 38 years of marriage. There is nothing like sitting down and going through an album to bring back wonderful memories. My daughter had a baby boy and for the past 7 years we have compared her photos to his as he as grown up! The difference with digital is that you can take a whole lot more but just print the ones that are great!! Costco...you broke my heart when you quite carrying these albums. There were high quality and I can tell you they have held up with lots of use :)

• Da
      Jul 08, 2018

Yes, Costco does not care .if it does not say Kirkland they discontinue. We should stop buying from them I will be the first

• Sb
      Jul 14, 2018

I agree with all of the above comments. I loved the photo albums and need more. I currently have 18 albums full of pictures. I was very disappointed when Iearned that Costco no longer carries these awesome albums. Other online places only have them at a ridiculous price. Bummed!! Now how will I store the memories of my family?

• Ki
      Oct 10, 2018

Costco please bring back the Old Town Photo Albums!!!. The photo albums was extremely well made, and I love to store all my family memories in it. I love the quality and the price. I try looking every where for the same quality but could not find it anywhere else. I tried Michael's, Kohl, Walmart, Target but none can compare to the Costco album. I'm sure many like my self have experiences the frustration when Costco stop carrying these awesome photo albums. I'm hoping since the holiday seasons is coming up that they might bring back the albums.

• Ji
      Oct 16, 2018

I go on vacation every year, print out photos and buy some albums at Costco. Last year I was told photo albums will be available around X'mas time. X'mas passed and still no albums. Then I was told photo albums were "seasonal". Since when did taking photos and buying albums became "seasonal"? Good grief...that is so lame.

• Na
      Oct 31, 2018

I too would like to see them come back. That being said the 'leather' cover is starting to peel. Has anyone had this experience. Some covers are also becoming sticky over time …. sad :(

• Bi
      Nov 14, 2018

Please bring back these Old Town photo albums. My family has been using them for years and we need them back at Costco. Please help!!!