Costco / horrible online shopping service!

1 NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-619-8807

I ordered a set of tire from costco.com. but two days later I received a notification email that I will be charged so-called incorrect discount due to their system. but I may cancel this order by reply the email. So I decide to reply this email immediately to cancel the order because the product price is not my favorite choice again if plus the so-called incorrect discount. However I could get any response even I sent them 3 email to them in 2 weeks. I called them and they said the tire already sent to their warehouse tire center and it cann't be canceled. finally, another customer service lady help me canceled this order in another call, and I also called the tire center for sure. I thought that's the end.

At the 12th day, I found I could not get any refund from original order charge and additional charge. I went to local Costco warehouse customer service, they could not find my shopping record information. I had to go back home print all the online order record, then the local store manager help me to contact online service. The guy at online service was unfriendly, he agree refund me after 7-10 days and did not give me any explanation. that's horrible experience. while you do online shopping at Costco.com, they can charge you anytime, cancel your order etc without notification! unlike other reliable company such as Dell.com, circuitcity.com, CompUSA.com, Officedepot.com, Staple.com...

I am a long time Costco member and I like Costco local warehouse. I hate Costco online service after this terrible experience and I like to say bye-bye for costco.com until they change their service.

Comments

• 3d
      3rd of Nov, 2009

True, if you want your money refunded promptly do not shop on line thru Costco. They used mine for 2 months and I still do not have a refund.

• Na
      24th of Apr, 2017

I agree. Costco has THE WORST website for ordering online or seeing what is available in the store! THE WORST!!!