Costco Lewisville Tx Store / the store is freezing cold
As a shopper at your Lewisville, Tx location, I feel like you should know the store is way too cold. It is wintertime here in Texas and I and other customers have talked about how uncomfortable it is to shop in your store. I passed by a thermometer (not in the frozen section) and it said 29 degrees! That's below freezing! I realize it's a big warehouse and perhaps hard to heat but I really feel like the Store Manager isn't turning the heat on at ALL. Perhaps, to save money? Please, please, please do something about this! I want to continue to shop at your store but be somewhat comfortable. Thank you for listening.
More Costco Lewisville Tx Store Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - simply purrfect kitty litter is an extremely poor imitation of litter purrfect.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - complaint against store manager eric at the citrus heights california store
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel/Skin burnt after use
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - refresh skin therapy fruit acid 15% gel peel
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - citibank card