Costa / Rude Staff

Brunel University, Uxbridge, England, Middlesex, United Kingdom Review updated:

Had a very rude encounter with the MANAGER, 'Jennifer Saunders' of the shop today. After my friend purchased a set of cookies, she changed her mind and asked IF she could change it for a kit kat which was 30p cheaper, the staff member then showed a little annoyance and then actual fear at having to ask his manager's help. 'Jennifer' then proceeded to bang down her id badge after swiping it on the till, without looking at us for the entire transaction. She then pulled out the change with force and threw them into the hands of my friend. She then slammed the till shut and sighed, with no utterance or look. My friend actually sympathised for her and felt that perhaps she was stressed, I just thought this was unbelievably unprofessional specifically coming from the MANAGER of the store... how they can hire someone who cannot bring a smile to their face or hide their frustration, and then make them the manager of the store is just beyond me... she should be demoted for her rude attitude if not sacked.

Sh
Apr 17, 2013

Comments

• To
      May 24, 2013

Her attitude might have been cold towards you. However, dealing with indecisive and change-their-mind customers is quite frustrating. Her only fault was that she let it show. But to be honest, why not just stick to what you order or decide better?

• Je
      Apr 06, 2016

I have been complaining for our wifi for how many months now. They would schedule a technician but they never came.. NEVER!

• De
      Dec 12, 2018
    Costa Coffee - Hexham
    Hexham, England, Northumbria
    United Kingdom

Disgraceful no customer service like a conveyor belt expensive poor value

• Gv
      Mar 27, 2019
    Costa Coffee - Sandwiches.
    Costa coffee outlet at jazeera terminal in kuwait.
    Kuwait

I bought two sandwiches from the store and when i ate one of them it was tasting like rotten one. When i complained about it at the counter she refused to accept my complaint and literally misbehaved. This kind of service, i have never seen on any costa outlet. I'm a frequent visitor of costa outlet and seek a resolution of this.

Apr 15, 2019
    Costa Coffee - Customer service
    Cramlington
    United Kingdom

Costa Cramlington has the worst manger I have encountered. He shows no customer service, shouting at female customers and colleagues. This abusive, sexist behaviour is not acceptable in any situation. I hope this is rectified urgently.