Costa Coffee / dirty toilet facilities - ilkley branch
Visited today at 11.15am
Store is currently undergoing some refurbishments and was therefore a little untidy/not smart
However, on using the toilet facility I was disgusted at the terribly unkempt and dirty state of the whole room. The toilet seat was not attached to the toilet. The toilet was absolutely filthy. The floor was very dirty with water, white liquid of some description and tons of toilet paper and hand towels left on the floor. The bin was used but the rubbish on the floor had clearly been there for a significant time - it was not a recent incident but rather a build up of used toilet roll, paper towels etc.
The state of the room certainly needed the refurbishments that this branch are currently undergoing but the failure to clean the toilet facility regularly made me concerned for the hygiene in this branch and worried me.
It spoilt our visit.
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - uncleanliness & bad attitude staff
- [Resolved] Costa Coffee - extra charges 
- Costa Coffee - helen
- Costa Coffee - discrimination against a person with a disability 
- Costa Coffee - over pricing in one location of costa