Costa — black forest hot chocolate
My partner and I ordered a black forest hot chocolates, paid just short if £8 for the two.
The hot choc was luke warm, and certainly wasn't the black forest.. as it was a drive through and in a rush to pick my autistic son up from his school I didn't have time to take it back. The women really needed to learn manners .. No please or thank you which really annoys me. My son is autistic and he is able to use manners. Over all a really disappointing experience. This won't stop me coming to Costa.. however I will not be using the Swansea retail park one again.
More Costa Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - uncleanliness & bad attitude staff
- [Resolved] Costa Coffee - extra charges 
- Costa Coffee - helen
- Costa Coffee - discrimination against a person with a disability 
- Costa Coffee - over pricing in one location of costa