Coricraft — the product is a three seater couch
I recently spend R53 000 at the Klerksdorp store.
The 3 seater in my set has been sent back and replaced 4 times and still I have a failty 3 seater. Today was the fourth time the 3 seater was replaced. When the delivery truck arrived the hook that assembles the 3 seater was bent shut. With a spanner they tried to open the hook but was unsuccessful.
I am disgusted that my dream 3 seater has been replaced 4 times and still I have faulty chairs.
This to me is unthinkable as I see coricraft a a high end lable.
I am happy to spend the money but then service and quality must follow.
More Coricraft Complaints & Reviews
- Coricraft - I will never ever use coricraft again 
- Coricraft - mattress
- Coricraft - avoid buying from coricraft at all costs! 
- Coricraft - product not performing as indicated
- Coricraft - scam 
- Coricraft Group - damaged couch
- Coricraft - quality of couches and dining room chairs
- Coricraft Group - 2seater titanic couch
- Bookshelves - bad customer service and product
- Coricraft Group - products and aftercare service