Cooking Club of America / life member benefits

1 14 Ambrose CourtCoralville, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 319-338-1704

I have been a lifetime member of this club for several years. Since I joined as a lifetime member I am extremely disappointed, I enjoy the magazine but have not been included in any of the benefits (tester, etc.) is there some rules I am not aware of? I have been trying to enter the contests on their website for 2 days and the site is not responding. Are they having problems or is this normal?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Rhonda (dissatisfied customer)

Comments

• La
      29th of Nov, 2008

i had sent my dues rebate certificate to you at Cooking Club of America and i got a second notice in the mail and dont know why you havent receive my first one that i sent to you about a week or two . Please let me know if you have receive it after i got this second notice so i dont send it out again. I do like Cooking Club of America cookbooks that you have sent me and i sure dont want to miss this oppuntines of this . Could please email and let me know if you have got my dues rebate cerificate so then i dont have to send this one i got in the mail. thank you Lauretta Barber sweeettouch51@aol.com

• Cc
      3rd of Apr, 2009

There are probably thousands of us that have the exact same complaint. I never got any benefits out of being a member and now I have received something in the mail from some company that has nothing to do with CCoA. They obviously are selling their membership mailing addresses for even more profit for this with nothing for us. The magazine is good, but published too infrequently and has too little information. This is clearly a sham.

• Cl
      26th of Jul, 2010

I have been calling your 1-888 number and it won't give me a live person to talk to, and none of the option would not take me to a live person. Is there another number I can have? Please let me know.

My E-Mail is c.george21@comcast.net
    My Member # 53788903
    My phone # (916) 486-2667

Claudia George

• Su
      17th of Sep, 2017

I need info on changing my last name

• Me
      6th of Mar, 2018

I stopped getting the magazine and I paid for it. I want a recipe out of one. It's rice, sausage, chicken broth, asparagus, parmesan cheese, garlic and crushed red pepper.
    Melissa M Moore

• He
      9th of Apr, 2018

I became a lifetime member in 2002 after many years of getting the magazine, now I get nothing not even a email. What is wrong ??? I'm very unhappy used to enjoy very much looks like all you wanted was my money then goodbye

• Ka
      21st of May, 2018

I'm am so disappointed... I paid for a life time membership, received some things for about 5 or 6 months, and it has been silent since then. I joined in December 2013... I would love a full refund!

4th of Aug, 2018

Iam Chester McCray Life Member #20395158 and have not received any communications from the Club in quite sometime and would like to know if Iam still a MEMBER in GOOD standings.My E MAIL is cemccray@roadrunner.comC TODAYS DATE is Aug, 4 2018 THANK YOU