Continental Finance Master Card / Fraud & cheating!
I ordered Continental Master Card on line on December 8,2006 and received the card shortly thereafter. I received a notice of charges and payment due of $50.00 before I activated the card. There were $247.00 in set up and other service charges on the card leaving $53.00 available credit.
I made a purchase of $47.08 at office depot on 12/30/06 and no other charges. I called the Continental Finance on 01/03/07 to make a payment of $50.00 via check card. I spoke with someone named Rose Spears who advised me that I could not make a payment as I had already made an online payment for the month. I informed her that I had not done that and she still refused to take a payment.
On 01/05/07 i went on line to check my account and found the following fees added to my account:
$30.00 returned payment fee
$30.00 overlimit fee
$30.00 late fee
These fees are not possible as I had tried to make a payment 2 days prior. Also with the total set up fees $247.00 and the purchase charge $47.08 totals $294.08 on a $300.00 limit card. This is a rip off and is the reason I am reporting this company to you and to the Attorney General of California. Beware of Continental Finance and any other companies that offer a risk Master Card with high set up costs, there are greater costs than you know.
More Continental Finance Master Card Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance - phone calls 
- Continental Finance - SCAM!!! 
- Continental Finance Company LLC - Billing after account was closed out! 
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off 
- First Bank of Delaware/ Continental Finance - Harassment 
- continentalfinance.net - credit card
- Continental Finance - Fees 
- Continental Fincance - Fraudulent Company
- Continental Finance - Recent Credit Report
- First Bank of Delaware Continental Finance - Fraudulent Practices