Conns / harrassment

1 DeSoto, TX, United States Review updated:

I am getting 3 or 4 harrassing phone calls a day after I have paid my bill off. The phone calls keep coming even on Sundays while I'm getting ready for church. Conns is a good company but their communication/harrassing calls are the pits. My son has an account with Conns and now they are calling me. I have explained that my son has moved out of town but they keep calling. How can I make you guys stop. Please stop!!!

Fed up

Comments

Cd
  4th of Jul, 2009

You can get them to stop by sending them a certified letter telling them not to call you ever again. Mention the fair trade/credit act in the letter. Keep a copy and the receipt you get showing that they received the letter. Then when they call you advise them of the letter and that you have the receipt showing they received the letter, then call the FCC and file a complaint. They will stop or they will be fined!

Ma
  5th of Jul, 2009

i have had the same problem with their phone calls. do you know who i can call to make a complaint cause this is bulls*@t.

Cg
  5th of Jan, 2010

Conn's does'nt give a damn about who they call and harass repeatedly over and over and they get smart with you regardless of if it's your account or a family member to STOP these ### go to the sporting goods department and buy yourself a whistle or a air horn when they call you let them have it!