Conn's / unauthorized charges

I can not believe this company, how you are ripping people off. I went into your store to purchase a item, and paid cash for it I this company had the nerves to add it to my acct, when I paid cash for it once I had settled with the company because I could not find the receipts, you had the nerves to call 6 mths later and demand more money, for something that was paid for the 1 time. So now you are making me pay 3 times for a item, but so happen I kept my information this time. And it will fax as ask.

Comments

• Ro
      30th of May, 2009

They certainly have the right name for their company, except they have one to many "N's" in it. I bought a HD TV on 5/23/09. Asked for 12 months interest free. Salesman said, "I have to make the term for 18 months, because I can't get the credit approval for just 12." WHAT A BUNCH OF HOOEY!" I took it anyway, knowing I'm paying this off in six months. Then when I get home, I notice a line on the credit app that says Property Insurance. Which costs $5 per $100 of purchase value. Was not told I needed property insurance, which by the way, I have replacement value with my Home Owners Policy.

These people and this company are good old fashioned Texas snakes in the grass. I've lived in other states where there are laws on the books that prevent companies from using these tactics when selling to the public, but I guess this is good ol' boy country, where a pat on the back and sly smile is all you need to do business.

GOOD CONN's! Never again.