Con Edison / steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
There is a steel plate covering a vacant ConEd vault in front of businesses 170 W 233rd Street. It sticks up over an inch from the sidewalk and isn't good for aesthetics or safety.
This is a major issue and is unsafe from different angles.
No one has been able to fix the multiple reports on this matter.
Not only this could lead to someone falling but also the tar contaminating the floors inside of the businesses.
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - unethical behavior
- Con Edison - trying to contact them to change billing information to pay is awful.
- Con Edison - electric line down
- Con Edison - electric
- Con Edison - employee complaints