Con Edison — smart meter contractor urinating in public
Today two African American men were installing these new Smart meters in my area of Westerleigh, in Staten Island. In broad daylight, on my residential street one man decided to unbuckle is belt and pee on the sidewalk on the side of my neighbors house! This was at approximately 1215 this afternoon. My neighbor took a picture.
Are you kidding me? I understand that it is legal in NYC to urinate in public- doesn't mean a decent person would do this. You are responsible for this disgusting people you hire. They could've easily got in the "con ed " van that was parked on the corner and drive to a bathroom they are "men", not children. Give me a break. Disgraceful. I will be complaining on other venues also. Thank you - Christine B
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service