Con Edison — jasmine sanchez /diaz from con edison
So long story short my family is on disability things have been rough and con ed end just came and cut or power for being late. A women named jasmine Diaz or Sanchez I am not sure which was so totally rude and disrespectful. I explained to her I just made a payment days ago can she please call up her supervisor I would give a payment right then and there to avoid being cut and wanting a big lump sum that is impossible. She kept carrying on about payments and what we did wrong and what not. I get it. But you don't treat somebody this way because they are going through a hard ship. She turned around and told the gentleman she was with to cut our power, and turned around looked at me in the face and told me to suffer in the dark.
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service