Comwave / hidden charges
Not only Comwave has poor service with extremely bad scustomer service, they say during the initial call that 1st mont sevice can be be cancelled with no obligation but of couarse you have to pay $50.00 in the name of Port Out Fee. After that you will not only be charged $50.00 if you don't return the telephony modem but you $50.00 security deposit will disappear too.
I had Comwave telephone service for 30 days and out of those 23 days the telephone did not work.
More Comwave Complaints & Reviews
- Comwave - falsifying contract 
- Comwave - Fed up with the dropped and missed calls and overall lousy service! 
- Comwave - Comwave refuses to cancel service and charging credit card for service that no longer works! 
- Comwave - Comwave Canada (Solution to your Problems) 
- Comwave - Asking money & threatening to send info to collection agency 
- Comwave Networks - cable and internet services
- Comwave Networks - end of term cancellation
- Comwave Networks - voip home phone "services"
- Comwave Networks - internet service
- [Resolved] Comwave Networks - comwave