Comwave Networks / end of term cancellation
Do not use Comwave! I signed up for phone service on a three year term and at that time told the customer service rep I only needed it for that period. They violate the Consumer Protection Act by inserting a clause (like negative billing) stating the term automatically renews for another three years!! I called to cancel after 3 years and they denied me! Now they threaten me with a collection agency. I'm calling the BBB in the morning. Comwave can suck it.
More Comwave Networks Complaints & Reviews
- Comwave - falsifying contract 
- Comwave - Fed up with the dropped and missed calls and overall lousy service! 
- Comwave - Comwave refuses to cancel service and charging credit card for service that no longer works! 
- Comwave - Comwave Canada (Solution to your Problems) 
- Comwave - hidden charges 
- Comwave Networks - cable and internet services
- Comwave Networks - voip home phone "services"
- Comwave Networks - internet service
- [Resolved] Comwave Networks - comwave
- Comwave Networks - home phone, internet and tv