Comwave / Contract Without Agreement
After waiting out my 3-year contract with a below average service (frequent dropped calls, no service periods lasting 5-6 hours on numerous occasions, faulty VoIP machine) I was surprised to find out that without my consent, Comwave has AUTO-ENROLLED me in another 3-year contract. After cancelling my service earlier this year (2015) and being charged $300 for it despite my 3-year contract having being matured, I was forced to stay with them in order to get a refund. Now after waiting 6 months and truly fed up with a very poor service (unable to send or receive calls for more than 10 seconds without a call drop) I called to cancel. And yes I am in a 3-year contract again and am being asked to pay $200 plus tax for early termination.
They have NO record of me every signing up for another 3-year contract. The rep/supervisor has said we just offer promotions via email and don't keep records of contracts. WHAT? So I am basically told I signed up for a 3-year contract, they have no agreement at hand, no emails sent to me about my new contract.
I can't seem to do anything about it. How is this scam even allowed? I don't have any options but to pay them $200 or pay 14.95/month for a service that is unusable.
I am so upset and angry at this fraudulent business.
More Comwave Complaints & Reviews
- Comwave - falsifying contract 
- Comwave - Fed up with the dropped and missed calls and overall lousy service! 
- Comwave - Comwave refuses to cancel service and charging credit card for service that no longer works! 
- Comwave - Comwave Canada (Solution to your Problems) 
- Comwave - hidden charges 
- [Resolved] Comwave Networks - comwave
- Comwave Networks - home phone, internet and tv
- Comwave Networks - internet
- Comwave Networks - residential telephone service suspension without warning
- Comwave Networks - fraudulent service