[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Saveunauthorised deductions from my account

D Mar 08, 2017

A while ago I used to purchase a protein drink on-line from a Company called My Protein. Once the order had been placed a pop-up would appear to register for a Company that would allow you to get £10 off your next purchase with this Company. I tried to use the service but it never worked. Today I have just found out that they have been deducting £15 per month from my bank account since June 2016, so 10 month's ago.

• Resolution Statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response · Mar 18, 2017

Hello David:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,