Complete Save / unauthorised payments

United States Review updated:
I have noticed today that £15.00 per month is being taken from my bank account without my authorisation. I contacted my bank, Santander who informed me that the company are regularly doing this to people. Apparently, if you book a train ticket and click on the 'get £10.00' off your next ticket deal, you are signing up to this scam by default. I never got my cheap train ticket or even any e-mails to say I had signed up to this. I merely see that a 'card transaction' in favour of this outrageous and dishonest group has been taken without my knowledge or explicit agreement. I intend to make this theft of my monies into a serious complaint. The company had better beware of how far I will go with this. You are thieving ### and in my opinion need investigating for your corrupt practices. I intend to make everyone who will listen aware of you and your dishonesty.
Jun 11, 2015

N  15th of Jun, 2015 by
Hello LindaP01:

We will be happy to help you with your query about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify your record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: customerservice@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you get in touch with us directly very soon so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,