Complete Save / unauthorised payments
I have noticed today that £15.00 per month is being taken from my bank account without my authorisation. I contacted my bank, Santander who informed me that the company are regularly doing this to people. Apparently, if you book a train ticket and click on the 'get £10.00' off your next ticket deal, you are signing up to this scam by default. I never got my cheap train ticket or even any e-mails to say I had signed up to this. I merely see that a 'card transaction' in favour of this outrageous and dishonest group has been taken without my knowledge or explicit agreement. I intend to make this theft of my monies into a serious complaint. The company had better beware of how far I will go with this. You are thieving ### and in my opinion need investigating for your corrupt practices. I intend to make everyone who will listen aware of you and your dishonesty.
More Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money being taken from my account without permission
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - scam
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - monthly charges!!!
- WLY Complete Savings - saving
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - wly completesave.co.uk 08003896960