Complete Savescam

This company got my attention via the travelodge website. When I booked a room with them, the message popped up that next time I booked I would get a voucher towards the booking. I did in fact receive a & pound;15 voucher. But what I didn't realise is that they had my debit card number (Presumably from the legitimate travelodge booking I had made) and before I knew it, they were debiting me & pound;10 a month. After two months I became suspicious, checked online and found it was a scam. I contacted my bank (Natwest) and they have stopped the payment. Don't go near them. They are fraudsters

Ho
Jun 24, 2014

Comments

Jun 27, 2014

This company have charged my credit card £10 on 25 June, without my permission or knowledge, putting me over my limit, & costing me additional charges from my credit card company.

• Do
      Jun 27, 2014

How did they get your card information? If you have never done business with them, you need to contact police. If you are a customer, contact your bank.

Jul 01, 2014

Hello Honest Mon:

I would like to assure your that it is not possible to be registered for Complete Savings with details from a previous online transaction. The only way to create a membership is to enter your details on the sign up page for the Complete Savings programme. The details required on this page are your name, your email address, your postal address, a new password and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is clear on this page and is mentioned in several places that following 30 days there is a monthly fee and that is why you entered your credit/debit card details at this stage.

Complete Savings is on online membership programme that provides great value for people who shop online regularly. Members can save hundreds of pounds each year. As a member you can access a wide range of benefits, including 10% cash back at many online retailers, up to 20% off popular gift cards and a monthly cashback member bonus.

If you have further questions about Complete Savings, please don't hesitate to get directly in touch with us. You can contact our customer service centre on [protected] or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

Kind regards,

completesave
    London|
    United Kingdom
    completesavings.co.uk

this website steal from my account £15 without my acconsent. I find this morning this money miss from my bank and i'm not register on the webside..I WANT MY MONEY BACK

• Pa
      Apr 10, 2019

Hi i have been paying them £15 A MONTH since November 16 until April 2019 £435. I am an idiot bang bang bang my head against the wall. my bank says they are authorised payments so cannot refund me idiot, idiot, more money than sense, 74 year old pensioner on 158 pound a week...