Compass Bank / extremely rude and racist teller!
RACIST TELLER: The service at the Promenade Compass Bank is bad enough usually, but the teller we had today is the rudest, most unprofessional bank employee we've ever dealt with. Not only did she give us a problem about a deposit (we've been banking there for six years and never had an overdraft!) - served up with plenty of attitude - but it was very clear that she was behaving this way toward us because we were white (she's African-American). Her voice, her manner and her responses ("I'm not being rude to you, but if you think that it ain't my fault") all indicated a deep problem with non-African-American customers. Why is this woman being allowed to work with the public? Please send this comment to anyone you know who banks. The branch telephone number is [protected]... feel free to call and let the Branch Manager (Scott) know how you feel about being waited on by someone who hates races other than her own. Thank you.
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - frozen account 
- BBVA Compass Bank - non-sufficient funds charges 
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - excessive nsf fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - account permanently frozen after lost check was reported
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - branch manager, and employees at northport alabama branch
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - closed account for no reason and holding on to the funds
- BBVA - credit card services
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - service bbva compass poor and rude customer service