ComEdcustomer service

I do not want to make this long and drawn out, so I will say that customer service is mostly very bad. It seems Comed employs a lot of people who do not seem to care. I tried getting a service technician to come to my home for a potentially dangerous situation and the customer service agents could not seemed to have cared less. The second time I called, I was passed on to a supervisor who was extremely kind. (I wish I had her name to congratulate her.) She said she would schedule service for the same day and make it a priority. The day passed with no one coming or contacting us.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Wheaton, ILWhen I called to find out what happened, I was told I was on the list, but they had no idea when someone would come. I waited until the afternoon of day two to call again. This time, the second representative started out just like the first and wanted to know all over again what the problem was. By this time, I believe I that was the 5th person I had spoken to. This time, I was put on hold for around 10 minutes while the customer service agent spoke with another supervisor and this one seemed to have overturned the original supervisor, thus restarting the process.
Unfortunately, Comed does not give the customer a way of bypassing this type of customer service.

Ar