Comcast Xfinity / poor custumer service
Comcast affinity is my internet, TV, and landline phone provider. I am suppose to be able to get by my computer ESPN-3 and able watch our local minor league baseball team the Lancaster Barnstormers vs the Sugarland Skitters. Two nights in a row now i have been unable to get the ESPN-3 to down load. The first person I spoke with could not speak very good English I was then transferred twice the first time I finally got to technical support person and was disconnected. So I called back and was disconnected for a second time. With my issue still not resolved. It's no wonder Comcast is considered one of the most hated companies in America.
More Comcast Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected