Comcast / Xfinity / free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
Since I switched over to Comcast's WiFi internet and LG mobile phone, I'm either on the phone or texting with them about this promotion. How long is this going to take, and how many people do I have to talk to? I'm being told that I don't qualify for the $150.00 prepaid Visa card. That's bad customer service from Comcast. The card is part of the promotion I agreed to.
More Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Xfinity - channel 81 ev tv is out of service since tuesday 2-5-2019
- Comcast / Xfinity - billing/breach of contract
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program