Comcast / Xfinity / 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
I ordered Xfinity service with the self help kit package..when I was setting up, followed the instructions with no problem..turned the gateway on..online light was off..called the 1800 and I was told that a technician should check the wirings in the house because the last time that an Xfinity service was used in the house that I just rented was a year ago..why would Xfinity even offer self help kit when they just want to add $60 (technician fee I guess) in the first place..first impression last and I'm not impressed with Xfinity service right now..just take out the self help kit on your website and just have a technician go out and setup the equipment..you just wasted my time when I could have made an appt a long time ago..
More Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Xfinity - channel 81 ev tv is out of service since tuesday 2-5-2019
- Comcast / Xfinity - billing/breach of contract
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).