Comcast Tv Cable / removal of hallmark channel

I am registering a complaint regarding the removal of the Hallmark Channel for basic cable in Concord California. This is a channel my 87 year old mother and I canwatch together and find quality programming. I am requesting they put it back on.

Comments

• Da
      30th of Nov, 2007

I completely agree! I'm just devastated at the removal of the Hallmark Channel for basic cable. The cable lineup very well may include some 75 channels, but MOST of the time, there is still absolutely NOTHING worth watching! It is such a waste and a huge loss to get rid of quality programming!

• Do
      28th of Apr, 2008

i had insight for yrs in kokomo, in and alwaya paid my bill each month $14.42 and now you took over our service and with out notice charge us $17.01 or raised me $ 3.59 each month. you refused to noticy us in the mail., newspaper or by phone. You guys are the theoly ones in tow to service us with t.v. cable and by 2009 you will raise us to $30.00 or a dollar a day more and now our bill will be $47.01 for the basic.
    when you raise me $3.59, i have to cut back for my monthy tea and when you raise me again in 2009 i will have to do without medicines. you know i am right and we are senior and handicapped and cannot get out or afford only basic.
    where is the justice and loyalty to insight customers and why was not the stae informed of you charging us 30 after you took over./

• Re
      6th of Sep, 2008

Unfortunately, when channels become popular, Comcast switches them to their Digital Service. This leaves trash for those who don't find the value or cannot afford Digital. Next stop, DIRECT TV!

• Gr
      18th of Sep, 2008

My wife of 87 watches Hallmark 65. It is presently off. She does not want to wait until when it returns, can she get a converter box for the remaining time?

• Me
      28th of Nov, 2008

I agree. Bring back the Hallmark Channel. What good are all those channels if you're not providing the variety that we want.

• St
      10th of Jan, 2009

I would like to know why you took off the Catholic, Nashville, and Hallmark channels, it seems to me that anything decent is being removed.

• Do
      16th of Feb, 2009

I cannot believe that Hallmark channel of all channels has been taken off! This is a BASIC channel that most anybody can enjoy. Not only did Hallmark get taken away, but at the same time the TV Guide channel was 'Stolen!' from us. This is not what paid for! Not very moral to allow someone to pay for 72 channels just to take away as many as you feel necessary.

• Mu
      22nd of Jun, 2010

i really love the hallmark channel and believe every community deserves access. with all the other garbage out there hallmark is a breath of fresh air. i do have an issue with programming as well, my granddaughter and i watch golden girls daily while shes out of school for the summer, we laugh aloud and have our comments. it our special time. the problem is where the heck did i love lucy, come from its so out dated and does not emit any real humor... my grand daughter and i are so disappointed we have to change the channel when lucy comes on... can u please put the golden girls back on in place of lucy... who even watches that stuff??????? i think everyone enjoys golden girls...

thanks