Comcast / comcast rips me off!!!
I purchased the NHL sports package through Comcast. They decided not to show the playoffs, even thought that is included in the package they sell. After an hour of trying to explain what the problem was to 3 customer service buffoons, I finally talked to an upper level supervisor. She placed me on hold while she contacted someone to clarify the problem. In the end, she explained that Comcast didn't have enough channels to air the NHL playoffs, so they chose not to show those games, even though I prepaid for those. In other words, they sold me something and failed to provide what was promised. Rip Off!!!
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected