Comcast / comcast xfinity triple play problems

United States Review updated:

Contacted comcast rep to get the HD triple play. The comcast rep told me I would have to buy a wireless router, as their modem doesn’t have one built in. He proceeded to sell me a router for $70.00. He then explained how far superior their HD was than everyone elses. I fell for it. Turns out, the router isn’t a comcast router, and therefore not supported by comcast. Customer service knows nothing about it. They said they offer free routers. First scam. Also, it turns out comcast HD isn’t true HD but 1080i not 1080p. Second scam.

I was sucked in by a $250.00 rebate, which also doesn’t exist. Third scam. The internet is constantly kicking. The TV is always blinking in and out. And the HD isn’t HD. Sounds like there are some serious honesty issues with comcast/xfinity. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Fortunately, I am within my first 30 days. Hopefully they will honor their 30 day money back guarantee.

Stick a fork in me I am done with this company. I’ve been on the phone for 6 days trying to resolve a billing issue with these people and guess what NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE! I contacted the corporate office advised the representative of the situation, she looks into the system and tell me the I had another account and I owe $838.00 WHAT! If that’s the case then why hasn’t Comcast turned this over to an collection agency? Why hasn’t this amount showed up on my credit report that I request on a yearly basis.

This is straight up BS, [censored] Comcast I’d rather have Dish network.

Di

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of May, 2012

Dilere,

We are glad to hear of your interest in the service and would love to have you with us! Let me know if you have any questions as I'm always here to help!