Comcast Cable / billing
You would think that in these tough economic times that Comcast Cable would be sensative to their customers, this is not the case. First of all, I was billed an outlandage rate for basic cable. I did not receive my bill, I paid a portion of the bill and was disconnected without a phone call or statement. I called customer service and was told that Comcast does not work out any payment arrangements. I went into the office for a copy of the ost bill and noticed that I was charged 2.00 for speaking with a representative. I was also told that if I paid using a credit card or check over the telephone I would be charged an additional $4.00. I was told by the customer service clerk to use their website. Which is a complete joke!.
After 15 years as a loyal Comcast customer I will be paying the balance due and returning all of their equipment! furthermore, I am telling everyone DO NOT deal with this company! i will be using another cable provider. I am certainly glad that I do not have internet or phone service with Comcast!
More Comcast Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician