Comcast Cable T. V. / billing

1 5401 6th aveTacoma, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18778242288

I order cable T.V. from Steve 1sh on 3/16/09 at 1012 amfor 60.93per month which is cable 39.99 + T.F.C 11.99 + DVR 8.95 A few days later a bill arrvied for 83.25 I call and talk to Sylvia and she reduced the bill to 62.95 which I'll paid4/10/09. The next day I recieved a bill mark PAST DUE FOR 166.50 I call and talk to Cerissa on 4/10/09 she says pay the full amount or cancelled the services which I did. as she transfer me to robb 1r4 at 1455 he xcel the services and schuled a pickup for 4/13/09 with no funds due on account. no pickup up was made I call and talk to donna fdd she reschuled a pickup for 4/20/09 did not happen call again schuled p/u for 4/30/09 again did not happen call and talk with Lee ffe schuled for p/u on 5/4 Postal Express p/u at 1305 . than a bill for 536.70 arrvied I call and ansked for a superviser Lee ffe came on the line and says the is to be paid. I own this complany nothing and thay could refund my 62.95 and say sorry.

Comments

• Lm
      22nd of Jun, 2012

Do not bundle with this company. I made that mistke, believing what I had been told about the $99.99 bundle package. From April 15, 2012 to une 11. 2012 my bill is $600.00. My first bill was over $300.00. No one can tell me why other than to say it was prorated. As a senior citizen on a limited income, it is imparative there be no hidden charges. Needless to say I returned to Centurylink where there are no hidden charges. What am I doing asbout this? Well, the FCC, the Better Business Bureau, an attorney and word of mouth is quite effective as well. I will never do business with Comcast again.