Comcast Cable T. V. / billing
I order cable T.V. from Steve 1sh on 3/16/09 at 1012 amfor 60.93per month which is cable 39.99 + T.F.C 11.99 + DVR 8.95 A few days later a bill arrvied for 83.25 I call and talk to Sylvia and she reduced the bill to 62.95 which I'll paid4/10/09. The next day I recieved a bill mark PAST DUE FOR 166.50 I call and talk to Cerissa on 4/10/09 she says pay the full amount or cancelled the services which I did. as she transfer me to robb 1r4 at 1455 he xcel the services and schuled a pickup for 4/13/09 with no funds due on account. no pickup up was made I call and talk to donna fdd she reschuled a pickup for 4/20/09 did not happen call again schuled p/u for 4/30/09 again did not happen call and talk with Lee ffe schuled for p/u on 5/4 Postal Express p/u at 1305 . than a bill for 536.70 arrvied I call and ansked for a superviser Lee ffe came on the line and says the is to be paid. I own this complany nothing and thay could refund my 62.95 and say sorry.
More Comcast Cable T. V. Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver