Comcast - Cable Internet / comcast can kiss my butt!
On 10/18/06 my internet speed suddenly dropped by 75% (like someone flipped a switch). The speed hasn't come returned as of 12/2/06. I'm on the 8mbps/768kbps tier. After numerous calls to Comcast, and numerous visits by level 1 techs and line techs, all they say is that I have a good signal and everything looks fine. But, they don't even attempt to explain or find out what is causing my problem. In the meantime, I find flayers in my Sunday paper from them, advertising their so called "Power Boost"! Not only did I not get a 'boost' but my service level has dropped 75%. After replacing every single component on my property, from the different PCs I have, the modem, router and cables (all the way to the tap), they say that there is no problem to the node either. So, my best guess is that they are intentionally reducing my bandwidth, and diverting the capacity to some other area. Maybe to the northeast where they have to compete with Vios. They'll never admit that, and apparently, they'll never fix my problem. As soon as I get some competition in my area, Comcast can kiss my butt.
More Comcast - Cable Internet Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver