Comcast Cable Company / fraudulent use of my debit card
Someone used my debit card number to pay their cable bill on line. I have tried to get a hold of Comcast but they are giving me a hard time because this company is not in my area. Lorain, Ohio. I have repeatedly asked for the billing office or the main office to try and find out who used my card. I would appreciate someone contacting me because this person or persons stole $221.30 from my account. My card number ends with 6589. My phone number is [protected].
More Comcast Cable Company Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice