Comcast Cable Company / fraudulent use of my debit card
Someone used my debit card number to pay their cable bill on line. I have tried to get a hold of Comcast but they are giving me a hard time because this company is not in my area. Lorain, Ohio. I have repeatedly asked for the billing office or the main office to try and find out who used my card. I would appreciate someone contacting me because this person or persons stole $221.30 from my account. My card number ends with 6589. My phone number is [protected].
More Comcast Cable Company Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver