Comcast Cable / awful customer treatment
My service with Comcast Cable was installed this morning and by the time I came home 6 hours later, I did not have a service any more. I had an attention box on my TV screen that said that the Explorer Settop is Not authorized for use. Okay so I called the number that was on the screen and what do I get? First customer service agent hangs up on me. The second one asks me to unhook the cable box from the power source then hook it back up after waiting a minute. I do it once, the same attention box appears. I tell him that and he said that the technician did not close the order after he installed the box this morning. He said he had to manually and he had me wait for a minute. He tells me to repeat unhooking and hooking the box. Nothing happens. So, here it is. I spend 20 minutes on the phone with this guy and the only thing he can tell me is to waiting a couple of hours to see if the box works. What kind of answer and solution is that? If the cable worked and I was able to watch my TV when the guy installed the system, I should be able watch my TV six hours after the installation. What kind of system re-sets itself and nullifies the fact I they got paid for first month of service and installation of the cable box. It is unlikely that Comcast is going to reimburse me for the time I did not have any service even though I paid for that service starting today. This is a joke. If this is how they treat their new customer, I wonder how they will treat me after I had the service for a few months. I want the cable service I paid for now!
More Comcast Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver