Comcast / triple play scam!
If Comcast was to be rated 1-10 with 10 being the highest, they have earned a 0. That's right, Comcast gets a Big... zero. Comcast was scheduled originally to set up my Triple Play July 17, 2007. On the third attempt (August 23, 2007) all thiree services (cable TV, Internet and digital voice) were set up - with the exception of digital voice. Digital voice was connected but the service was waiting to transfer from AT&T.
After speaking to an AT&T representative (September 20, 2007) I was informed that our phone service with AT&T was disconnected on August 21,2007. This is only important to point out the deception by Comcast.
In short, the $99 per month triple play service jumped to $312.98 due to some very mysterious charges. After speaking to Comcast, the charges were lowered to $104.75.
Comcast's billing is very confusing, their customer service is still a BIG 0.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver