Comcast / lies and fraud
The last 2-3 days Outlook started to misbehave and ask for my id and password during a session. I changed the security settings several times and managed to get and send emails, but they bounced several times. Today I got in touch with the comcast support line (phone support) and spent about 1/2 hour getting the point across that I had tried all the things that she was recommending.
The last thing I was told before I hung up in disgust was that Microsoft had acknowledged a problem with Outlook and was working on it for Comcast. I was supposed to use the internet joke mail provided by them until Microsoft got things sorted out. I don't know for sure, but its my guess that there is absolutely no people at Microsoft working on a Outlook problem for Comcast one way or the other. I believe that they (Comcast) are just upgrading or changing something and dont want to support or deal with the issue.
I could put up with something like " you will have email back by tomorrow or this week" but to BS me with the stuff about Microsoft working on security bugs just for comcast is just tooo much.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice
- Xfinity - internet, tv & phone "best deal of the year!"
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage