Combined Insurance / Income protection / pay while your hurt or sick and can't work...Scam

1 United States

They claim to pay if your sick or hurt and cant work. What a joke!!!
They don't pay crap so don't waste your money!
Find a company that inst into the scam!
I work construction and on average make 40, 000 or so depending on the year and with that type of work there are layoff do to a lot of it being seasonal.
So being laid off at the time and collecting unemployment at time of injury I became unable to claim unemployment (due to injury / sickness) and that left me with nothing left but Combined Insurance, the insurance I had carried for years just in case something like this happened. I hurt my knee in Jan. 2016 and had sugary on it end of Feb. 2016 a few days later had a blood clot that went to my lungs and about killed me. So needless so say hurt / sick and couldn't go back to work or unemployment.
They said my monthly benefits were $200.00 a month! After a 30 day waiting period that the don't pay anything! What a joke!
Save your money! They try to get out of paying on any of the bills and or shorting you just as much as they can after you have to send in form after form after form. Shorted me on more than one policy I had with them. It don't matter how much paper work you send in or how many trips you pay for going back to Dr. To get forms filled out, they are still going to weasel their way out of paying .
$200.00 a month!!! WOW and a good part of it would go to their next mo. Payment.
T7235798 & T7235799