Combined Cancer Insurance / Non-payment of benefits

Combined insurance was ready and willing to take our premiums for many, many years. The salesman encouraged my spouse to change coverage on a cancer policy that would double the benefit amount. He foolishly went along with this. He later developed a very serious cancer, we submitted claims for the benefit and these unethical robots denied the claims saying it was "pre-existing".
They simply perused his records to look for any symptom of any kind that might give them an out, even in the presence of a negative biopsy during the time frame questioned. Anything to make someone give up the fight because they are just too tired and frustrated for a fight at their most vulnerable time. I hope the individuals who involve themselves in this kind of deception will be blessed with exactly what they gave! A taste of their own medicine.

Ke
May 21, 2014

Comments

• Mc
      5th of Jul, 2017

Totally agree. made a claim at the beginning of this year. Sent in all paper work and proof. Yet here I am 6 month later and no payout. So, thier claim of a refund for being sick is a total fraud. Not to mention a waste of money and energy. I was so disappointed. I thought they were truly going to step in and help with my bills with the payout. Now I seriously feel let down and robbed of premium for a product that was built on lies.