Combined Cancer Insurance / Non-payment of benefits
Combined insurance was ready and willing to take our premiums for many, many years. The salesman encouraged my spouse to change coverage on a cancer policy that would double the benefit amount. He foolishly went along with this. He later developed a very serious cancer, we submitted claims for the benefit and these unethical robots denied the claims saying it was "pre-existing".
They simply perused his records to look for any symptom of any kind that might give them an out, even in the presence of a negative biopsy during the time frame questioned. Anything to make someone give up the fight because they are just too tired and frustrated for a fight at their most vulnerable time. I hope the individuals who involve themselves in this kind of deception will be blessed with exactly what they gave! A taste of their own medicine.
More Combined Cancer Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Combined Insurance - Fraud and scam 
- Combined Insurance - Do not use this company 
- Combined Insurance - Awful experience 
- Combined Insurance - Working for Combined 
- Combined Insurance - Refuse to pay claim
- Combined Insurance - policy number p8087327
- Combined Insurance - Income protection / pay while your hurt or sick and can't work...Scam
- Combined Insurance - Refund 
- [Resolved] Combined Insurance - no pay out 
- Combined Insurance Accident policy - Cancellation policy