Collect Pros / allegro anti-aging
unauthorized credit card charges . I ordered a free sample of Allegro and paid the shipping charges of $4.95 The next I knew I was charged $109 on my credit card I order the free sample from a fraudulent site that I was lead to believe I was ordering this free sample from Robin McGraw products, Dr Phil's wife. That was not true however. I called the phone number that was on my credit card for the product and was assured they had taken off my credit card. They didn't and now I get this notice for $70.04 as an over due balance, Of what??? I didn't order anything. Apparently this is a scam as well. I called the number on this pink letter I received but you can't talk to anyone. This came from a place in Pacoima CA . These scams need to stop !! Both for the products people are scammed into and these scamming collectors.
More Collect Pros Complaints & Reviews
- Collect Pros - collections scam 
- Collect Pros - fraud 
- Collect Pros - scam/ attempting to collect money on a product I never ordered 
- Collect Pros - letter saying I owe a debt that I know nothing about. 
- Collect Pros - entertainment weekly bill 
- Collect Pros - regenify eye and valere skin 
- Collect Pros - scam debt collector 
- Collect Pros - collection. letter 
- Collect Pros - bella labs or la creme 
- Collect Pros - receive false claim of a debt I owe.