Coles / about the grocery manger
I am a regular customer of this store. recently the store manager has been changed or as i asked them the guy working there he said that that he is grocery manger an indian guy named bitan, and he is the boss and they have no store manager. Bitan is very rude to speak to i was inquiring about some product but he said that he does'nt know about it and i always buy that product from there since like 4-5 years. and i saw the same Bitan grocery manger what he calls himself bullying his fellow worker about not working properly as he was talking to some one in his language in peak hour doing nothing i was about for half an hour to 45 minutes in the store and i saw him doing nothing but just talking to maybe his friend in his own language and bullying his fellow worker in very harse words. this place was to be very good place to shop to but now i dont feel like shopping there instead i go to wollworths. i have never saw some bullying like this to his coworker.
More Coles Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles - staff saying f-word to customer 
- Coles Supermarkets - 5c off per litre email, scam.
- Coles Supermarkets - staff member
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand thickened cream
- Coles Supermarkets - till service 
- Coles Supermarkets - odour and untidy shop