Coles Supermarkets / treatment of staff
I work here and boy do i regret ever starting here. I'd rather be a trolley collector than have to listen to mr GINO IENCO!
The store is filled with discrimination, if you aren't a member of the boys than forgot about it, don't even bother coming to work. They leave you to fail with the amount of work left behind. Never allowed to take leave nor allowed sick leave because gino has a cry. The new grocery manager has been told if he does look after a handful of workers he can kiss his job/career goodbye. Tyranny and dictatorship is how the store is run not to mention you continuously watch incompetent ###s getting 40 hours a week while the hard workers get a bag of ###.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service
- Coles Supermarkets - plastic bags