Coles Supermarkets / telstra pre-paid 4gx wi-fi
This product is currently on offer in the Cleo's Catalogue @$29.50. I've activated a "spend $100 and get so many extra flyby points". As part of my recent shop, I factored in the purchase of the above. On reaching the check out, I was told that there was none available in the store (Diamond Creek). I pointed out that I was using the purchase to take me over the $100 mark. The cashier accepted my cash for the product and agreed to call me when it arrived in store (that was on Wednesday 11th January). I called by the store today because I hadn't heard anything only to be told that it may not in fact arrive! This means that I have paid for something which I won't get. There was talk of trying to get one from a neighbouring store.
How can you help me please.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service
- Coles Supermarkets - plastic bags