Coles Supermarkets — staff
While shopping at Coles at The Glen this morning I observed a young guy who was filling the bananas, go over to the bulk nuts, open the Liu to one of the bins worn dried fruit in it. He dove his filthy hand in, took out some fruit and ate it.
I went up to him and told him what he did was disgusting. I then went up to the service desk and asked to see the store manager. I was told by the lady there that he was not on duty today. I told her what happened, pointed the guy out to her then said I was never going to shop at Coles any more. I then went upstairs to Woolies and spent $320 on my weekly shop.
I find it disgusting that an employee would stick his filthy hands into the bulk food bin, it makes me feel sick.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream