Coles Supermarketspurr cat pouch

To whom it may concern,

I have contacted you through this medium twice already, alas I have yet to hear anything about a very serious issue. We bought purr pouches for our cats, always do. I was shocked to find our youngest cat chocking on the bone whilst having their evening supper!

At first we weren't sure of the issue and why he couldn't breathe, my fiancee was horrified and screamed out that our cat was barely able to breathe, he was choking. I am a medical scientist and luckily thought quickly to unpack my surgical kit, using a pair of medical forceps, whilst my fiancee prised our cats mouth open.

I saw the bone, that had pierced the roof of his poor little mouth. Our cat had a mouth perforation and thusly, we had to treat him with antibiotics afterwards. I have attached in the photos with this complaint, the size, date and package information. Please contact me as soon as possible; I am truly horrified that I have yet to hear any response. If I do not hear a response soon, I will take this to social media. I am appalled, our cat, whom we rescued and paid money to do so and have nurtured could have died that night, without me having surgical knowledge and my fiancee and I thinking quick. We only shop at Coles, but have deeply decided to take our business else where. Considering we have two cats, we have stopped buying purr altogether, since this horrendous and traumatic incident.

I'm not sure how Coles can make up for this, how is a desirable resolution found in such an instance? I shall leave this with you consultancy and I hope to hear from you in the next 48 hours.

If not, my fiancee who is a journalist and has been waiting for your response patiently, will have no other option to publish the story.

I am at a loss, as to how this has somehow been manufactured and missed, but in any case, it could have had the most devastating effect thereafter. I truly hope this was a one off incident, but quite frankly, it shouldn't be an incident at all!

Yours respectfully,