Coles Supermarkets / coles online & coles hastings
I placed 4 x 12 (48 boxes in total) of Roses Chocolates 150gram.
On collection of my items today 19th May @ 12:15 I was then advised that a substitute had been given, as my items were not in stock. (16 boxes out of 48 were Roses)
I asked why I wasn't telephoned and given notice that it may take a few more days for the order to be filled.
We give out a box of roses chocolates to all of our customers, so it would have been nice if Coles would have telephoned me prior to collection and to advise of the change..
Also a couple of the boxes of chocolates are damaged.
I hope that you can pass on my dissatisfaction to the staff at Hastings and that I will no longer be shopping at any Coles supermarkets in the future.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service
- Coles Supermarkets - plastic bags