Coles Supermarkets — checkout service
You are currently running an ad campaign that all your checkouts will be opening and operating. You have issues with your checkout times on a regular basis it is the worst part of shopping at coles unfortunately the last part of shopping experience at coles is the checkout and 9 times out of 10 it is unacceptable waiting times.
I was very pleased to see the campaign that you were trying to fix this problem until I arrived at Benowa coles on Easter Monday 17th April to see only 5 of the possible 10 checkouts operating with very long lines at all checkouts.
15 mins to go through a checkout is unacceptable at the best of times but when you are advertising that you will have them all open even worse. As a very loyal coles customer I felt very let down today, maybe time to give up on the loyalty and look for a supermarket that will fit in with my busy life meet my needs.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats