Coles Supermarket / pocket pita's wholemeal

Macquarie Fields, New South Wales, AU

I recently purchased a packet of these pitas from Coles glenquarie town center (Macquarie fields) nsw, on the 29th of March at 3pm, I have gone to get one for myself as my children had already eaten one each to realize their is mould on it. I was in complete shock. The date on the packet said 29th march should not of even been out of date yet let alone have mould on it.
I went the next day to show the codes employee (Helen) she was lovely to refund me and have me fill out a complaint form. Later that day I received a call from the baker manager saying he has forwarded my complaint to the company and they will contact me. He said they stock the shelves and it was their wrong doing. He wasn't even interested in my complaint just passed it on. I am a regular shopper and spend a lot there was quite disappointed as this wasn't the first time it's happened with this product and also with Coles bread as I told the baker manager. I hope to hear back in regards to this and that the stores shelves are more regularly checked thank ful thank my children weren't sick from this.

Contact details julia Gonzalez