Coles Super Market - Wa, West Leederville / very poor customer service
I have been living West Leederville area (WA) before Coles established here and I am getting poorest customer service from my local Coles supermarket (most times), which has been marked or pointed-out by few other local customers.
West Leederville Coles is not so busy like other stores but checkout workers (few specific) behaviour are really disappointing. I go for shopping there and most times walk-back home with an unsatisfied feeling and decide not to visit there anymore. However, today I become bound to write this online complain.
I am talking about them, from whom I got bad service and their lacking are as follows:
1. No greeting (hi or smile or Gday)
2. Serving people looking different way or behind
3. All checkout process done without any eye contact
4. Not returning fly buy card to customers hand, leave them on desk at their side
5. Poorly handle money ( taken and return)
6. Rude attitude ( looks like they are unhappy to serve customers)
7. Not providing dockets
8. Through shopping baskets with a big sound
9. Push customers even at their quietest time ( not even 10 to 20 second for inserting money at pocket or wallet, so that our hands become free for carrying bags
I like to say, I do not get service from any other stores and if I continuously get the same service from Coles (west Leederville) then I have to visit other stores as Woolworths, Farmer jacks and IGA are within my range to go. If it happened from any single checkout person then I would inform to Coles authority but its happening from a quite few people and I don’t like to mention their name as it is open to every web surfers. However, if “pushing customers” is your (Coles) customer service policy then the definition of customer service should be change.
Last of all I would say, Wish you (Coles) all the best cause you helping us to provide goods, employment and keeping our economy running.
A customer and a well wisher
More Coles Super Market - Wa, West Leederville Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - Service and Food at Coles Donvale Bakery
- Coles Supermarkets - sudden increase in price of butter
- Coles Supermarkets - dreadful chevron renaissance store surfers paradise
- Coles Supermarkets - failure to honour policy on repeat occasions
- Coles Supermarkets - broccoli - produce